Week 2:

For the first week meeting, I was assigned to my sub team, which is solar for full scale futran section. I talked to my team to address some issues from the previous design and what we can do to improve the design. I reviewed previous design files  that Dr. Furman share with my team. I also did some research on solar panels and read some related papers to broaden my knowledge on the solar design that my team and I are going to work on.

 In addition, I helped construct my team's goals and addressed some potential challenges that we will need to overcome to achieve our goals. Even though it was the first week meeting, I already created my team temporary gantt chart. The purpose of the gantt chart is to schedule my team's work to make sure we will get things done on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 and 8: CFD Simulation and Updated Bill of Materials

Week5 & 6: Water Gutter Design and Solar System Connections

Week 13 and week 14: Fabricating the Prototype and Work on the Finite Element Analysis